[OM] Re: Transilluminated display

Subject: [OM] Re: Transilluminated display
From: DAVDOU9211@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2001 20:31:05 EDT
I want to produce some backlighted transparencies for my company to hang in
our showroom and show some of the neat things we do with vinyl siding.

I understand that the back lighted transparencies I see are done with
negative film.  The pro lab will do them to our size specifications.  What
does one call these?  (Duratrans?)  Can any member suggest a source for the
light box itself?  Anyone actually done this?

With all due respect for our beloved Zuikos, I may shoot some of the stuff on
2 1/4 x 2 1/4 using Portra 160NC in my Rollei 2.8.  I want 16 x 20
enlargements and that is asking alot of a 35mm negative.

So any input or suggestions would be very helpful.

Dave Dougherty