Re: [OM] Misc OM stuff - FREE

Subject: Re: [OM] Misc OM stuff - FREE
From: DAVDOU9211@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 11:01:10 EDT
gries@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> You mean that cap on the bottom of the camera to cover the hole where
> the MD fits in?

Some time back I related that I had purchased a Winder 1 and in the cap
storage area found a MD cap.  I recently acquired a second Winder 1.  At 3 in
the morning I awoke and remembered that I had not looked.  I got up and went
to see.  GLORIOSKY! there it was!  Another free MD cap.  So, once again, if
you buy a winder, look in the bottom under the battery tray and see if one
has been forgotten there.

Dave Dougherty

PS
My wife asked what I was doing up at 3 am.  When I told her she looked at me
funny.