Re: [OM] Re: I'd love to know how low some of these serial numbers

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: I'd love to know how low some of these serial numbers go
From: Gary Reese <pcacala@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 23:23:12 -0700
Jim B. writes:

<< I always figure the sequence starts with 100000 or such, and counts
up from there... Then the next batch starts 110000 or so, even if there
were only 5279 in the first batch. >>

You are reading too much into this.  There are some gaps among Zuikos,
but they are infrequent and random events, except when there was a
design or coating change.

Gary Reese
Las Vegas, NV