Re: [OM] While some people discuss photography

Subject: Re: [OM] While some people discuss photography
From: Dirk Wright <wright@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 10:48:43 +0000
Ken N wrote:

> While some may be content with just discussing our beloved
> Zuikos, others of us have actually been getting out and shooting
> with them.

Man, you're makin' me feel bad. real bad. I haven't shot anything in
months. Of course, we just moved about 50 miles to another city, bought
a truck, spent 12k$ on the house, and *then* we find out that there's a
possible planned road right through or near our house! So, pardon me if
I've had other things on my mind, like sueing somebody.....

But, that's great you're successful with your gear.
--
"I have a dragon and I'm not afraid to use it!"

Dirk Wright