Re: [ot] [OM] Dave D's f355 was Re: Identify the Image

Subject: Re: [ot] [OM] Dave D's f355 was Re: Identify the Image
From: Acer V <waltherppk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2001 14:42:15 -0700
7/29/01 2:29:47 PM, DAVDOU9211@xxxxxxx wrote:

>>>You could hear the V-12 sound from 3 blocks away.  I only had my 35SP with
>>>me and I was able to get off 4 or 5 shots of the car before the
guy had his photos and it was gone. <<<

actually 3.5litre V8 (the f355..3.5l, get it? now replaced with the f360 much
uglier in my opinion)
however no contest on the engine sound, heavenly. did you get a chance to hear
it revved up? man that thing needs to be heard screaming
like a bashee all the way to it's insanely hi 8500rpm limit. there is NOTHING
like that this side of formula 1 (or CART).

/Acer V
--
dum spiro, spero
note new email address & webpage location