Re: [OM] Dave D's links was Re: Identify the Image

Subject: Re: [OM] Dave D's links was Re: Identify the Image
From: DAVDOU9211@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2001 17:29:47 EDT
In a message dated 7/29/01 1:54:52 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
waltherppk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> is that YOUR f355 sypder dave? if yes, tell me where you live, i'm coming
> over (tom can i borrow your vette??)

God I wish it was.  I was in Balboa Park and came across a fellow shooting
pictures of the red car for his car dealership ( they sell classics and high
end stuff).  He told me the Ferrari was coming and to wait around if I liked.
 You could hear the V-12 sound from 3 blocks away.  I only had my 35SP with
me and I was able to get off 4 or 5 shots of the car before the guy had his
photos and it was gone.

The PhotoPoint rendition doesn't do justice to the beautiful color saturation
and sharpness of the photo.  I may have an 8 x 10 made of it just to hang in
my office.

Dave Dougherty