Re: [OM] CAMERA DEAD.

Subject: Re: [OM] CAMERA DEAD.
From: "O.C" <oben@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2001 11:22:59 +1000
At 08:07 PM Friday 27/07/2001, you wrote:
My first mistake with my 4T was to inadvertently "set" the self-timer mechanism, just a tad, mind you, and then wonder why every frame was taking forever to expose! As a matter of fact a few years later I did the same damned thing with a 4Ti I bought. I regularly check to be sure this lever has not been pushed over now after I pick my camera up. Apparently my fingers are always probing for that little switch. <g>

Anyone else ever done this?

Tris

Absolutely... and its why I now appreciate the OM-3 not having a self timer.

Oben