Re: [OM] [OT]Oh yeah, I love FedEx .... and UPS .... andUSPS.....[OT]

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT]Oh yeah, I love FedEx .... and UPS .... andUSPS.....[OT]
From: Jim Sharp <jsharp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 18:33:13 -0500
It's worse with UPS in the last few years. They will no longer handle
firearms unless they are shipped Red. They claim their losses were too
high ( because their employees were stealing the packages ) with ground
shipments since the packages were in the system so long.

Since they can't discipline their employees, they're teamsters after
all, they punish their customers. Smart business move...

--
Jim