Re: [OM] Oh yeah, I love FedEx .... and UPS .... and USPS.....[OT]

Subject: Re: [OM] Oh yeah, I love FedEx .... and UPS .... and USPS.....[OT]
From: T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 20:22:54 +0200 (CEST)
As mentioned before...I've had FedEx deliveries, addressed to me and
requireing a signature, delivered to random people in my building whom I
didn't know - without anyone signing for anything.

To me, they're slow, unreliable and expensive....

--thomas

  Thomas Heide Clausen
  Civilingeniør i Datateknik (cand.polyt)
  M.Sc in Computer Engineering