[OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #2591

Subject: [OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #2591
From: "Sue Pearce" <bspearce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 10:46:24 -0500
> You forgot to mention that you purchased your semi-automatic and SUV from
> E*ay...

Sorry. I got them both from e*ay, one from Robert White, and one from
Cameta. One was shipped UPS, the other Fedex

> Bill, Bill, Bill,
>
> The darn gummerment is still too much in our lives.  Ya gotta use that
silly
> semi-automatic rifle, when darn near everyone knows that the raght tool
fer
> the job is a proper fully automatic rifle....
>
> Tom
> who really doesn't own a gun cause he'd just shoot himself somewhere
> painful....
We're going to do the conversion this Saturday, at the militia meeting...

> Climb a tower and do it right!
>
> Tris

Actually, I was thinking about the Post Office, but Tom has convinced me to
shoot up a Fedex facility.

Bill Pearce, who promises to never contribute to this thread again.