[OM] OM. Recent buys...longish

Subject: [OM] OM. Recent buys...longish
From: "John Duggan" <john.duggan1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 20:42:13 +0100
Hi all,
         Thought I would update the list on a few recent buys.
 Weston EuroMaster light meter (later version of WestonMaster V) - mint and
complete with invercone £40 - $56.
And then today a sparkly mint looking Winder 2 in box with documentation for
Only £30 - $42. At first I thought this was unused......but when I opened
the battery compartment I realized it must have been used as someone had
left one of those hard to find bayonet fitting motor drive caps inside in
the recess.To celebrate I just had to buy a new Eyecup 1 for £5.
        The store also had what seemed to be a brand new in box
Motorwind.......Unsure if it is 1 or 2 ? with control grip. Control grip
looked mint - but on quick glance it seemed that the leatherette covering
had shrunk slightly showing the centre join. Shop wanted £320 -$450 but said
they would accept  £215 - $300. I am sort of tempted.......How does motor
drive 1 compare to motor drive 2 ? How about the control grip is it as
practical as the ni-cad battery pack ?  Does it seem good value for money ?
DO I REALLY NEED IT ? ( My addiction is totally under control!!!!)    :-))))
              PS. Also recently bought a single T28 flash and twin T28 flash
from listmembers.. Very good buys, great condition, Thanks guys.
                                                 Regards, John Duggan,
Wales,UK.