Re: [OM] Re: e*ay 350/2.8 auction

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: e*ay 350/2.8 auction
From: Motor Sport Visions Photography <msvphoto@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 11:04:38 -0700
Yeah, what Garth said. I also recall reading as I was catching up on
digests that there was an insanely low (assuming decent condition) BIN
price on this lens that was half (or less) than what it could
potentially be worth. Not only is the seller not being real bright, but
I can't believe it didn't get snatched up on BIN when the window was
open. I'll bet the seller could have gotten a decent offer for this from
KEH or the likes and not even had to bother with the possibility of
"static" from an eb*y buyer. There is still a possibility someone will
get a great deal on this (along with a chance of not...of course).

Mike Veglia
Motor Sport Visions Photography
http://www.motorsportvisions.com