[OM] Re: WTB 21 and Desperately Seeking 16 no more :O)

Subject: [OM] Re: WTB 21 and Desperately Seeking 16 no more :O)
From: DBellamy2k@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 12:03:27 EDT
Oben wrote:

<< Not exactly... my 21mm f3.5 has f=21mm 1:3.5 and a MC marking so that
blows
 that out of the water :) >>

What? No! It's a fake. You've got a white felt-tip pen!

Poo ... Bugger.

Is the focal length really before the f-number? Maybe that's what I'd call a
sort of 2nd version then :-)

You know what this means, fellows. You are gonna have to have all these
different versions, and silvernose as well.

My OLYMPUS OM-SYSTEM
ZUIKO AUTO-FISHEYE 1:3.5 f=16mm 1022xx Japan

arrived this morning - and frankly I don't really care if it's multi-coated,
single coated or whatever, as long as it doesn't get coated in beer, coffee,
tea, mayonnaise or bird poos. I'm a happy bunny at the moment.  :O)

Tris said:
<< I'll have the FedEx
man at your door first thing in the morning with all the paperwork filled
out. Just hand that little box over to him gently. >>

Er, no. Hee hee hee!  :O))  <ENORMOUS GRIN>
I have to compare the 16/3.5 and 21/3.5 thoroughly for size, weight,
aesthetics, angle of view, and sheer owning pleasure. Then I have to open
this bank statement.

Happy Zuiko-holicking.

Dave Bellamy.
http://members.aol.com/synthchap/
There's a big fat pigeon out there with my lens' name on it.