[OM] The Fastest Way to Earn $2000 a Month Online!!!

Subject: [OM] The Fastest Way to Earn $2000 a Month Online!!!
From: flashsendmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 16:43:40
Looking for a Secure Internet Income??
Looking for Fast Income that can truly
earn you $1000 per Month?

FREE to Join – Means Instant Growth !!

Making Money on the Internet has NEVER
Been EASIER!!

Can you give away FREE Memberships?
Most Certainly! ALL Day Long , In Fact,
And earn an Explosive income in doing so!!
No pre-launch here! Four year old Company
With Proven System – That Real Works!!

NO hype – this is real and we can prove it!
Check out this Fast, Easy, and Reliable GLOBAL
Program With a Vertical Downline and Residual
Income!!

PLUS!! If you grab your FREE ID# today, we’ll give you
FREE SOFTWARE that you can download to bring  1000’s
To Your Web Site Instantly!!!

So Get your FREE  Membership and watch what happens!!!!

Just send a email which MUST Contain your First Name,
Last Name, and Email Address to:
mailto:jlbrown57@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=FREE Membership

You will be contacted within 48 hours with your Free
Membership
Id#  and Software!!  Don't Miss Out!

By accepting a Free Membership in the Club you are also
Agreeing to receive an email about the Club Business
Consumer Opportunities.

If at anytime you choose to no longer receive updates
from us please
mailto:Mr_Lutz@xxxxxxxxxx?subject=remove

This message is sent in compliance of the new e-mail
bill: Under Bill s.1618 TITLE III passed by the 105th US
Congress,per Section 301,Paragraph(a)(2)(C)of S.
1618,this letter cannot be considered Spam as long as
the sender includes contact information & a method
of removal”.