Re: [OM] 16mm fisheye from Ffordes Photographic Scotland.

Subject: Re: [OM] 16mm fisheye from Ffordes Photographic Scotland.
From: Tris Schuler <tristanjohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 18:47:21 -0700
But this is perfect! There's just time for you to overnight me your 35mm (which you won't be using for awhile now) so I can keep it warm and cuddly for the next month. And don't worry about the details. I'll have the FedEx man at your door first thing in the morning with all the paperwork filled out. Just hand that little box over to him gently. <g>

Tris