[OM] You guys have me scared & signing off for awhile

Subject: [OM] You guys have me scared & signing off for awhile
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 17:40:50 EDT
With all this bantering back and forth about the guy selling the 350mm Zuiko
and what a fool someone would be to bid on it, you have me concerned about
the 600mm and OM 3 I bid on with this guy.  I put in what I thought was one
of my "throw down" bids and it is still holding.  Hope someone bails me out.

I'm out of here for a few days of cool escape from this 95+ degree heat in
Houston.  See you folks in a couple of weeks.  Yes, I've packed too much
Olympus/Zuiko stuff and I'm sure there is something I'll need but not have.
Oh well.  Bill Barber