Re: [OM] Panorama stitching for 16mm Zuikos

Subject: Re: [OM] Panorama stitching for 16mm Zuikos
From: "Skip Williams" <skipwilliamsom@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 11:04:47 -0400
Others using full-frame fisheyes that I know of:

Andrew Nemeg uses the Leica 16mm for his superb work:
http://4020.net/htmls/main.shtml

Peter Murphy uses Nikon 16mm and Olympus 16/3.5 fisheyes
http://www.culture.com.au/virtual/

Skip

****** I M P O R T A N T   R E P L Y   I N F O ************
Please adddress ALL offlist messages to skipwilliams@xxxxxxxxx

This email address is ONLY used for this mailing list subscription and posting purposes. I read the list via Hotmail.com or the web-based archives to keep the traffing down on my email account.

I will probably not notice any private messages addressed to this HOtmail.com email address.