Re: Re: [OM] My old site has now gone

Subject: Re: Re: [OM] My old site has now gone
From: Wayne Harridge <wayneharridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 14:09:23 +1000
> O.C <oben@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> I just checked out some more areas of your site... the night
> revisited
> caught my interest particularly. Were the shots made with a 16mm
> fisheye?

Yes, one of my favourite lenses (along with the 18mm & 24mm).

> They had very interesting perspective and the framing of the scenes
> by
> urban walls is very creative. It really brings out the distortion of
> space
> nicely. I really enjoyed spending some more time looking at them.

Thanks !

Except for when I'm on holidays, most of my photography is done at night and
often in areas fairly close to home.  That particular series of shots was done
in a
small factory estate in Preston (near Northland shopping centre) just after
sunset,
so there was still some light in the sky.

Cheers,

...Wayne

Wayne Harridge
http://members.optusnet.com.au/~w_harridge