[OM] trip to PacNW

Subject: [OM] trip to PacNW
From: Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 11:47:30 -0700
> > ...The lens is great and will be in my kit as a prepare for 10 days in
> > the Pacific NW and Alaska.  Bill Barber

Bill, Another must have for your trip north is the little known fog
filter available only in the PacNW. Try the little shop in Pike Street
market in Seattle or one in China Town in Vancouver. Example with and
without below :>)

without: http://www.interisland.net/watershed/mike/mtn2.jpg
with:      http://www.interisland.net/watershed/mike/mtn1.jpg

(Flare is a light leak, please ignore)

Also threw in a cruise ship picture. Barry Hinderks country in the
background.
http://www.interisland.net/watershed/mike/boat.jpg

Mike
--
To reply, return email address should end in .net _not_ .com