Re: [OM] OM System Chart March 2001

Subject: Re: [OM] OM System Chart March 2001
From: Doggre@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 06:33:57 EDT
In a message dated 7/18/01 9:02:57 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
matsumoto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> he following are ALL the items that remain in the latest OM System chart.
>
>  Notes
>  .Original OLY list is based on information which was available at
>  March 2001.
>  .Prices are all in Japanese yen (sorry!)
>  Olympus sometimes reproduces discontinued items when they recieve a
certain amount of requests.

Thank you, Kazuya.  Nice to see so much is still produced, even if only from
time to time.  Now, what should we all request they reproduce, hmmm?

For those who want an easy-to-use currency converter try:
http://www.xe.com/ucc/

Rich