[OM] Memphis area members

Subject: [OM] Memphis area members
From: "Michael S. Williamson" <mikew@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 20:09:09 -0500
Anyone in the Memphis area interested in a new "old stock" OM-4T (black)?  I
took an eBay auction last week and got the camera in yesterday.  This was
from a Memphis camera store.  They were brand new to eBay and it showed (as
in no picture and not very descriptive).  They mentioned in correspondence
that they were testing the waters and had a couple more 4Ts.  Let me know if
you want the camera store name.  I bet they would be willing to do a direct
deal and forego eBay.  The box showed their store price to be $1157.86.  My
eBay cost was $660 plus $10 shipping and insurance.  They threw in an
OM-40/PC case (new) also.

Mike