Re: [OM] Re: prices on used 4T's

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: prices on used 4T's
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 17:28:54 -0500
I am going to ruin my market, but you're all overpricing them. I agree these
are the 'normal' prices, but good buys can be found when you're patient.
For example, I bought a LN-, in box, with instructions and warranty cards
off ebay -- from B&H Photo no less, for $495.  Black one.

Now, they set it to close at 2pm Central on Easter Sunday.

Their loss, my gain.

I believe champagne 4T bodies can be found for $500 or less.

Tom