Re: [OM] Another big scan (57MB)

Subject: Re: [OM] Another big scan (57MB)
From: David <div2000@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 15:47:26 +0200
Hi Tom,

I´m very interested in this topic. I´m going to scan some new
Ektachrome E100 VS slides with PhotoCD, but I´ve never seen such
stunning resolution. I´m downloading your big file, and I´d like
to know with scanner you have. Max resolution? Did you add unsharp
mask? Colour correction? Negative, slide? Dynamic range of the
scanner, etc...

Best regards,

Dave

pd: Truly superb snap!!!!