Re: [OM] (OT *Bay Feedback)

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT *Bay Feedback)
From: "Chris O'Neill" <chris@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 11:28:56 -0600
On 16 Jul 2001, at 2:39, Doggre@xxxxxxx wrote:

> Just read a seller's all-positive feedback.  Noticed one said, "Item as
> described, except chrome, not black."  No response from the seller to this.
>
> I think that would have been a major problem for me, had I been the buyer.
> I would have wanted either a return, a price adjustment, or would have
> posted the same feedback as a neutral at least, if not negative (on second
> thought, negative).

Depends on the price the guy paid.  Maybe it was a "plenty good" deal
even though it was a chrome body???  I'd still snark some (probably
alot!) at the seller, but might not post negative feedback.  I just did that
one an OM-10 kit I bought...  the 50/1.8 lens was a fungus farm, but
even so it was a darned good deal.  So, I posted positive feedback
stating the lens was cr*p but the deal was still an okay one.

'Nuther words, the rating (positve, neutral, negative) is one thing, but the
comments are 'nuther.  So, when in doubt, read the comments!

Just MHO.

Regards,

Chris

---
I'm *not* a Zuikoholic....  I'm a Zuikohobbyist!
Chris O'Neill (chris@xxxxxxxxx)
http://www.joinco.ca