Re: [OM] Olympus Telescope ?

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus Telescope ?
From: "John Prosper" <japrosper@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2001 06:25:22 -0500
From: "Hans van Veluwen" <hcvanveluwen@xxxxxxxxx>

: I thought it odd that I had never seen or heard of one otherwise so I tried : to find it in the tangle of the web. No luck. Hummm... Well, Olympus America : didn't have any reference to any but they did have a "Ask Us" form so I sent
: in a request. Here is their reply:
: Thank you for your inquiry.
: Olympus has never produced a telescope.

Yes, thanks for the inquiry. Looks like Maitani knew more about camera designing
than marketing.

Maitani may not have been referring to an Olympus telescope per se but the ability to ATTACH an OM camera body to a telescope via a T-adapter. ;-)

John