Re: [OM] zuiko...hobbiest??

Subject: Re: [OM] zuiko...hobbiest??
From: RobBurn@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 13:04:15 EDT
In a message dated 7/12/2001 11:32:28 PM, ray_moth@xxxxxxxxx writes:

<< What exactly is a "Hobbiest"? Is it some creature from a Tolkien novel
or do you mean "Hobbyist"? Just curious ;-) >>

Ray:

It means that although someone else might profess to be a Zuiko hobbyist, the
person identifying himself/herself as a "hobbiest" is confessing to being
much more than that. It means that the hobby has taken over a major part of
the hobbyist's life. It is a certain sign of a hobbyist turned hobby addict.
Thus when Chris maintains that he is a mere Zuiko "hobbiest," he is
subconsciously affirming that he is a wretched Zuiko addict. His Zuikoholism
site is a mere subterfuge, camouflage, a pitiful attempt to hide the full
extent of his OM/Zuiko addiction. BTW--his frequent references to his girl
friend's P*nt*x collection is little more than a transparent attempt to make
us think that his OM addiction is normal. Sort of a "Well, other people do it
too." excuse.

Give it up, Chris. We're all on to you. You need help. Send your entire
OM/Zuiko stash to me today and we'll try to get you some professional help.
Or not.  ;o))

Robert