RE: [OM] Heads-up - 50/3.5, low BIN

Subject: RE: [OM] Heads-up - 50/3.5, low BIN
From: "O.C" <oben@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 16:28:45 +1000

I do now :)

There are two sorts of BIN on eBay I think; the one that is gone when a bid is made and the other which goes once the reserve is met. I'm not sure if they are entirely separate or revolve around whteher a reserve is set in the first place. But like CHris has said I think it is rather dumb to have BIN disappear with the first bid. An anomaly of the system surely unless its deliberately designed that way (why??? is my question).