[OM] RE: Gray Market Olympus Items

Subject: [OM] RE: Gray Market Olympus Items
From: DAVDOU9211@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 11:43:56 EDT
I recently saw an article regarding the E10.  The US version comes with
different software and works with a different software protocol (if that is
the term) than it's European counterparts.  So, it would appear that if you
purchase a gray market E-10 you may find that it isn't compatible with US
operating systems.

You computer gurus on the list can address this better than I.  (Don't know
if gray market E-10s come with any kind of stripe, ie. red or black ......
:-)

Dave D