Re: [OM] Idea for another TOPE!

Subject: Re: [OM] Idea for another TOPE!
From: "John Pendley" <jpendley@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 09:47:51 -0400
Great shot, Adam.  Elliot Erwitt (sp?) was a master of the comic, and
sometimes, the "what the...," photography.  But he's the only photog I know
of who made a career with his ability to convey his sense of humor visually.
His shots make me laugh out loud.  There's one, taken from behind, of some
folks in sling chairs at the beach.  One chair is empty, and the wind has
blown the sling fabric upwards (so that it's not concave anymore, but
convex).  It looks like it's recent occupant has been launched into space.
Well, you have to see it, I guess.
JP

After taking this shot the other day...
http://communities.msn.com/AussieColours/funnybits.msnw
It made me think, there must be other Zuikoholics out there that have taken
that BIZARRE shot that makes you think "WHAT THE...." and gives you that
little chuckle deep down inside as you witness someone's miss-fortune.
I would be interested to see some of your great "WHAT THE..." shots. Life is
so much easier when you get that little laugh happening.
Cheers Adam