Re: [OM] OM4 rewind handle.

Subject: Re: [OM] OM4 rewind handle.
From: Chris Charlton <c_charlton@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 05:19:35 +0100 (BST)
Unscrew the little slotted screw in the centre, then
use something to stop the film slot (metal) inside the
camera front rotating and unscrew the entire rewind
handle enough to rotate the spring sandwiched between
it so it clears the handle. Tighten the rewind handle
making sure the lever still fits and screw in the
little slotted retaining screw. All threads are normal
IE clockwise tightens, counterclockwise untightens.

Chris

 --- Parzival Herzog <parz@xxxxxxxx> wrote: > Today I
got an OM4 (attached to a lens I wanted.)