[OM] Fw: OM Equipment Looking for a Good Home

Subject: [OM] Fw: OM Equipment Looking for a Good Home
From: "Bruce Appelbaum" <brucea@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2001 08:57:37 -0400
I had sent this to the list yesterday and the replies generated were limited
to a discussion of B&H Photo's sales verification practices.  Please accept
my apologies for the duplication, but I would like to offer this collection
to the group before seeking other avenues.  Based on guidance from Tom
Scales about the value of the collection, I am willing to consider offers
below the requested US$1500 mentioned below, but still do not wish to break
up the set.

end

Regards

Bruce Appelbaum