Re: [OM] Olympus equipment found

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus equipment found
From: Gregg Iverson <giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2001 23:15:18 -0400
Sorrry for the late response, I have been away from home more than here the last two weeks. This is the email listed on his card.

Gregg

At 06:37 PM 6/24/01 +0100, you wrote:
Hi,

I just tried that e-mail address below,
(wolf006@xxxxxxxxx) and it got returned as an unknown
user etc, do you have the correct email address?

Chris

--- Greg Iverson <giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: > Hi
all,