Re: [OM] Taking pictures of Mars

Subject: Re: [OM] Taking pictures of Mars
From: Bernd Möller <dsl33687a@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2001 10:18:16 +0200
Hi again,

> > vacation in Norway in february: www.i4.auc.dk/berndm/norge .
> > Among other pictures, there is one with the full moon shining
> > onto our cabin.
>
> Aaaaah, you mean picture nr. 2, yes that's definitely a killer-shot; very
> nice!

Thanks. It was worth standing outside at minus 25 deg. C. for half an hour,
taking several pics of the sky, the cabin and the stars around.

> > I'll be off-list for the next week; I'm on my way out to shoot a rock
> festival.
>
> Would that happen to be Roskilde? Also (please answer off-list if the reply
> will be long and off-topic), did you ever take pictures of an Iron Maiden
> show?

Well, that was Nibe festival. Nibe is a small festival, with only 10.000 guests
(Roskilde is in the 100.000 range). No, I've never taken any pictures of Iron
Maiden. In fact, I've never taken any camera to Roskilde so far. Maybe next
year, if I get assigned for that. Shooting at Roskilde would be great - but
it's not so easy getting backstage photographer passes.

Maybe www.enjin.dk is willing to cover Roskilde next year...

Best regards

Bernd