[OM] My new OM 1n

Subject: [OM] My new OM 1n
From: Mike and Suzie <tiptop@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2001 17:03:52 -0400
Hi folks, I had to tell someone about my find today and you're the most
appreciative audience I could think of.  I spotted and OM 1n in a local
shop today, with an odd looking lens.  Closer inspection showed it to be
a Zuiko 100/2.8 on the end of a 2X-A, both in like new condition.  The
camera itself was in great condition with a shoe 4(cracked), shoe
"protector", original oly strap, and even a 625 PX battery.  After
looking it over while maintaining a pensive, skeptical demeanor I
offered $150 which was accepted.  Needless to say I'm on cloud nine,
finding a great deal and coming home to a wife who has smiled with each
of the 3 OM 1s I've brought home in the last 2 months.  There may be no
hope for me when I'm living someone who enables this Zuikoholism.