Re: [OM] 35-70 3.6

Subject: Re: [OM] 35-70 3.6
From: "O. Candemir" <oben@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2001 00:53:41 +1000
I'm yet to see a 35-70 3.6 without fog/fungus. I've seen three now and all have had a fine haze on the elements in the moving group within the lens. The smaller chamber within the chamber (if you can understand that!) when you look from the front. Don't know why but it has been the case nevertheless.

I wouldn't call them rare...