Re: [OM] OM for Sons (Was Rewind Crank Knob?)

Subject: Re: [OM] OM for Sons (Was Rewind Crank Knob?)
From: Doggre@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2001 17:19:02 EDT
Curtis.P.Hedman-1@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

> I'm contemplating another body, for my sons to use on occasion. Any
>  suggestions relative to an OM-G, OM-PC or OM-2000(!)?

You didn't mention their ages, Curtis, but being SONS (plural), and the
assumption that they are juveniles, would imply some pretty rough handling,
by definition.  An OMG would be a relatively cheap introduction ("Oops!  It
fell in the creek, Dad!").  No worries.  The OM-2000 would offer a higher
level of sophistication and reliability, but at 3 times the cost.  Your call.

Rich