[OM] adapt-all for om

Subject: [OM] adapt-all for om
From: Alan Wayman <abw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2001 08:30:33 +1000
Hi everyone,
I'm new to the list - have been reading the digest for a couple of weeks now and am absolutely in awe of the knowledge & experience of you all.

My first question, and probably really dumb - today I bought what was labelled a Tamron adapt-all adaptor for OM system. One end attaches to my OM-1, I can deal with that, but what goes in the other end?

Have I bought something that's going to sit in the drawer forever unused, like the gastroscope viewing screen? (Sometimes I buy camera bits like other people need chocolate)

Alan