[OM] Now I've done it. 70-350mm Tamron SP.

Subject: [OM] Now I've done it. 70-350mm Tamron SP.
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2001 22:10:16 EDT
OM content- While I was using my OM 2S to photograph the first birthday of my
first grandchild I was successful in buying a 70-350 Tamron SP zoom lens on
ebay.  I'm sure the photographic results will be perfect as the equipment is
perfect as is my grandson.  Does anyone have any experience with this lens?
Couldn't find it in the cult classics and the only reference I found doing a
Google search was in Japanese.  The only Japanese I know I learned in the
Navy and that won't do me any good with this lens.  Couldn't find a recent
history of any selling on ebay.  Anyone know anything about it?  I have had
good luck with other Tamron SP lenses.  Bill Barber