Re: [OM] OM4 dropped.....

Subject: Re: [OM] OM4 dropped.....
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2001 07:16:05 +0100
Welcome to the List Robert

I'm new to this forem, maybe someone out there could
give me some advice regarding my camera. I have an OM4
which I dropped a week ago, it didn't land on anything
too hard, it was a wooden floor. Anyway since then it

I dropped mine on cobblestones in Trier...luckily mine is still going strong.

Does it sound terminal? I love my OM4 and would prefer
to have it repaired than have to buy something new.

You clearly have the right "attitude" for the List Robert :>). I use Colchester Cameras in Essex when I have a problem (3 times so far).

Tel: 01206 790009

2 Barrack Street
Colchester, Essex CL1 2LJ
United Kingdom

If you give them a call, they should be able to tell you whether they can repair it or not.

Good Luck

Chris

Thanks for your help

Robert.