[OM] OM4 TTL cord Q

Subject: [OM] OM4 TTL cord Q
From: Chris Johns <lc-johns@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2001 22:25:44 -0500
Hi,

Is this the correct cord for my OM4 and a T32? I usually use a Metz and dedicated shoe connector, so I'm not quite sure which TTL cord I should order for the T32. Maybe some one of you has one of these for sale?

This is the B+H listing for what I think is what I need...is there a cord that attaches to the shoe that I should be looking for? I'm headed into macro bug land and want to use TTL flash on a bracket.

Olympus TTL Auto Cord T 0.6m/2' (Off-Camera Cord) for T-Series Flashes Mfg Catalog # 107066
B&H Catalog # OLTTLACT.6

Thanks!

Chris