RE: [OM] MINT Miniture Speed Graphic on Ebay

Subject: RE: [OM] MINT Miniture Speed Graphic on Ebay
From: "Dave Bulger" <david_bulger@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2001 18:37:58 -0500
Chet,

No Graflex mailing list that I've ever been able to find.  There is,
however, and excellent website devoted to these wonderful beasts (I own
2-1/2 Pacemakers) at http://www.graflex.org

Note that the item mentioned below is not a "miniature" SG but simply a SG.
He's right re multiple formats, but there's nothing out of the ordinary
about the model he's offering.

Trivia bit: A particular model of the Crown long aluminum flash tower was
used to make the light sabres used in Star Wars.  I have one, but
unfortunately the wrong type.  I hear they go for lots of $$$ on eBay.

Dave

  Hi Guys,
     Anyone on this list interested in a Miniture Speed Graphic in excellent
  to Mint condition? A camera in this good of shape is very difficult to
come
  by.
  Check it out.
  Does anyone know of a Graflex mailing list?

  http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1251000540

  Chet   \\\ ot0