[OM]

Subject: [OM]
From: "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 13:31:53 -0700
Garth or Ken;  Wasn't it one of you two that eschewed all things complex
(particularly MC) and reverted to an all SC, even to the point of all silver
nosed, small kit????  Just curious if that included a silver nosed 21/3.5.
I was just out cruising my favorite places at lunch and made an offer on one
of these that was there on consignment.  I don't have any version of this
lens so far, so I'm hoping the seller agrees with my 'reasonable' offer.