[OM] Re: #2496 a drop-in CCD device for use with an ordinary 35mm camer

Subject: [OM] Re: #2496 a drop-in CCD device for use with an ordinary 35mm camera.
From: DBellamy2k@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 10:45:58 EDT
dear list,

<< a drop-in CCD device for use with an
 ordinary 35mm camera. They had a website with photos of a prototype (or
 mockup). Looked like a film canister with a square tab that extended out
 into the film-plane. >>

I saw one of these pictured in a newspaper Sunday Supplemet or
 Amateur Photographer or something about 2 years ago. I thought,
 "What a neat idea!", and I have never seen it since!

Dave Bellamy.
http://members.aol.com/synthchap/