Re: [OM] Interchangeable Lens Digital

Subject: Re: [OM] Interchangeable Lens Digital
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 19:43:36 -0700
In a message dated 6/27/01 11:00:34 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

 The D1x is the new digital camera from N----. It takes
  all of N----'s lenses and rumored to retail for about $5300. with 5.3
  megapixel CCD. There is a double page picture, shot with it
  from a helicopter, in the latest Sports Illustrated.
  http://www.robgalbraith.com/diginews/2001-06/2001_06_22_golf.html

  Olympus better get cracking.

Might not hurt to pass that thought along to Olympus' marketing,
research/development, Winsor.  I would bet it's already on the table, but
feedback from the real world is powerful stuff.

Rich

I wonder whether Nikon has taken measures to protect the CCD from dust. Has anyone seen the Sports Illustrated photo?
--
Winsor Crosby
Long Beach, California