Re: [OM] OM-10 Flash Question

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-10 Flash Question
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 22:35:11 +0000
Not completely true. I had an OM-10 and used a T-20 on it for about 20 years. With a T-20 or T-32, flip the calculator panel over and use the flash in "Normal Auto" mode. This uses the sensor built into the flash (in the middle of the Olympus "O").

Tom is correct that it's not TTL, but it works nearly as well. BTW the second, smaller contact is for the "flash ready" signal and a T-series (or compatible) flash will light up the flash ready LED in the viewfinder when it's fully charged.

-- John