Re: [OM] Re: #2487 What's a Doris F?

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: #2487 What's a Doris F?
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2001 21:38:34 -0700
Oh oh here we go, AndrewF is in thesaurus mode :>).

I am sorry for my syntactical ineptitude... I will probably do it again ;-).

Dave, Doris Fang is famous, infamous or notorious for finding wonderful OM buys in garage sales (yard sales in the US because they set them up in their front gardens which are normally pretty dusty places where flowers won't grow unless they deplete the Colorado River to a trickle like the Rio Grande which cannot even get to the sea now and this is a rambling generalisation based on 2 years in Florida... ;-)) for tuppence halfpenny.

Chris

 >Would that be a FauxFang?

Bruce Kolber

Neofang, protofang, superfang, pseudofang.....
Some serious possibilities for neologisms here!
AndrewF

--
<|_:-)_|>

C M I Barker
Cambridgeshire, England.

And please, you tender eared individuals, don't forget the verb form that gets used occasionally. " I fanged an Olympus OM XXXXX." :-)
--
Winsor Crosby
Long Beach, California