Re: [OM] Re: Infrared photography wih OM equipment

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Infrared photography wih OM equipment
From: "Gary Edwards" <garyetx@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 06:24:14 -0500
The dimpled pressure plate has been discussed in the past.  Olympus made a
replacement smooth plate but it seems they are no longer available.  I never
had any problem with dimples showing in the pictures when I shot a lot of
HIE in the past.  But now, just to be sure, I cover the pressure plate with
a piece of black backing paper from a roll of 120 roll film.  I just tape it
on with Scotch magic tape.  Not my original idea and I don't recall who
suggested it.

Gary Edwards

people, places, flight at http://members.home.com/garyetx/