Re: [OM] Flash newbee

Subject: Re: [OM] Flash newbee
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2001 11:55:49 -0500
I'm sure Gary will have a better response, but in a nutshell, the
volunterism has been pretty weak.  The table of contents is long, and a
shorter book is possibly a solution, but there have been almost no emails
offering to tackle a section.

The thinking is that it might be the timing -- summers are full, so
hopefully things will pick up in the fall.

In other words, come on group, get with us!

Tom