[OM] FS: 35-105mm f/3.5~4.5 Zuiko MC1

Subject: [OM] FS: 35-105mm f/3.5~4.5 Zuiko MC1
From: Gary Reese <pcacala@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2001 07:14:43 -0700
For Sale:

35-105mm f/3.5~4.5 Zuiko (first version, serial number 122xxx).
Conservatively in 9+ (KEH=Ex+) cosmetic condition, with no faults or
blemishes and scant prior use. No zoom creep and guaranteed perfect
optics and mechanics. 2 lbs. insured shipping, at cost, from the USA.

While this would make a nice replacement for my old warhorse with two
nicks in the front element, I'll let it go to someone who appreciates
top condition optics.

If you are curious about the minor performance differences between this
and the MC2, see my lens test page. For the physical differences, see my
posting a few months back (which I forgot to archive).

$200, plus shipping. First come, first served. Credit cards OK through
Billpoint. Contact me offline, if interested.

Gary Reese
Las Vegas, NV