[OM] tamron teleconverters

Subject: [OM] tamron teleconverters
From: "Bruce Kolber" <bkolber@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2001 14:03:39 -0400
Does anyone know the difference between the Adaptall-2 SP-01F 2X converter
and the SP-200F 2X converter?.....The cross-reference sheet I have indicates
the 200F fits fewer Adaptall-2 lenses (it looks like it may not accomodate
protruding rear elements from the lense).  I have gotten the following
answers <grin> from Tamron support ...." The F01 has less elements than the
F200" , and my favorite answer "We no longer have a 200F teleconverter
available.  We also no longer make the 1.4X".  I must not be asking the
question correctly <grin>.
St. Petersburg, FL  33715
USA